California Wine Month… September 2014
Get ready for California wine month…..September 2014
Throughout September we will be giving you the taste of the California lifestyle….
From extreme sports to exquisite wine and diner evenings – All events will of course include tasting the California sunshine through a glass of wine!
Are You Ready for it?
- Wine and Dinner Evening – Meet Cristina Torres – More Details
- Extreme Intense Mountain Bike Demo day…… Not for the faint hearted…. Watch what these Intense Mountain Bikes in action at the home of production California and see what they are capable of. Limited spaces – Booking is Essential, find out more and how to book on here.
- Wine Tasting: Explore and discover California wines through the AVA wine regions – More Detail
- Texas Scramble Golf and Wine Tasting – I wanted to bring that sunshine state feeling to you, with a day playing golf at the splendid Tall Pines Golf club, finishing the day with a California wine tasting. More Details
- Saturday Tasting Bench: Every Saturday we will be opening up a different wine to show the diversity of wines, from delicate Pinot Noir through to gusty Zinfandel’s.
- Prize Draw: Be in the chance of winning two surf lessons at Fistral Beach Newquay, plus equipment hire for the rest of the day – Each time you buy six bottles of California wine you will be entered in to the prize draw.*
* Competition runs from the 1st September – 30th September 2014. The draw will be drawn on Wednesday 1st October 2014. Six bottles can be purchased at once or six bottles throughout the month of September. The surf lessons are valid for 1 year from the 30th September.
No comments yet.